Fire and Smoke Restoration
Atlas Restoration is an IICRC and BER certified firm, we have received specialised training in the field of Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration. No matter the characteristics of your fire – whether it is s a greasy protein fire, an oxygen starved synthetic fire, an oxygen rich natural fire which has produced floating smoke, driven smoke or wet smoke we have the knowledge, experience, equipment and professional products to decontaminate your premises to pre-loss condition.
The effects of a fire can often be serious but Atlas Restoration will dispatch our team of professional Restoration Technicians to mitigate your loss and help reduce its impact.
With a fire you typically have the restoration needs caused by Fire, Smoke, Water and Odour. Structure and contents not directly damaged by the fire are typically coated with a fine residue of carbon deposits better know as ‘soot’. Soot mixed with the humidity resulting from the water used to put out the flames of the fire results in an acidic residue will continue to cause secondary damage for as long as it is allowed to remain.
Atlas restoration employees are all Fire and Flood qualified by the BDMA and IICRC highest standard. They also come with a wealth of expertise when it dealing with the restoration element of your insurance claim.
Atlas Restoration Service Policy
● We provide an accurate Free quotation for fire damage in London
● We have highly competitive prices
● We commence work immediately upon authorisation
● We are fully trained in decontamination works
● We only have highly qualified technicians
● We use high tech equipment
● We use hospital grade disinfectant
● We dispose of all waste safely to help the environment
● Professional customer care during and after the fire and flood damage
● Professional service and guaranteed results
● Undertake private and insurance work
● We provide all COSHH sheets upon request
● All works are carried out to British standards
Loss Adjusters For Flood and Fire Insurance Claims
Did you know that when it comes to appointing loss adjusters for either fire insurance claims or flood insurance claims, you can chose your own loss adjusting company rather than one the your insurance would prefer to appoint? This can have substantial benefits to you because the loss adjuster is working for you rather than your insurance company.